DJI Mini 2 (A1 Cat) – Course Contents
This is a free course based around the very popular DJI Mini 2.
The sub 250g weight (without prop guards) allows this drone to be used in a lot more places than has ever been possible.
Due to the lack of mandatory training in the Sub Category A1 of the Open Category, we have put together this short course to help users become familiar with their aircraft and also with the laws of which they might not otherwise be aware.
The course is FREE by signing up on our website.
- The Open Category A1
- Operator ID – Required
- Flier ID – Recommended but not required.
- Visual Line of sight. + Competent observer.
- Maximum height limit
- Overflight of people.
- Separation distances from people (Article 241)
- Where not to fly – Airports, Prisons restricted areas.
- Checking NOTAMS.
- Useful apps, Drone assist, UAV forecast
- Night flying.